Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
NTR Imagescapes employs the most refined, tested and proven SEO methodologies to get your site in the top rankings within the shortest period of time. All of our techniques are white hat, and consistent with Google's own stated SEO policies, some of which you can read about in our articles and news section.
SEO For New Sites
All of the websites we develop are built upon a foundation of the strongest SEO practices. These practices include:
- Keyword research and analysis (industry and competition)
- Proper Meta tag utilization
- Search engine friendly, URL re-writing
- Table-less layouts
- Proper anchor tag optimization
- Keyword-rich website copy
- XML Sitemaps
- Submission to 50 social bookmarking sites to get the new website crawled.
SEO On Existing Sites
Optimizing existing websites can sometimes be challenging due to the various frameworks and coding techniques developers all around the world use. To begin, we analyze the website's code to familiarize ourselves with the framework, and then we delve into the keywords and copy. Often times with poorly ranking websites, the keyword flow and density, as presented in the headings, paragraphs and anchor tags, needs to be tailored and enriched, along with the meta tags and URL's.Schedule A Consultation »
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
To achieve high rankings in search engines, a marketing campaign must be used in conjunction with website SEO. There are many resources available that explain in depth as to how search engines determine their ranking of individual websites in comparison to others, but in a nutshell - it's a popularity contest. The more exposure your website has on the internet, and the more relevant that exposure is to your website's focus, the higher the website will rank.
NTR Imagescapes acquires high quality backlinks for websites by employing the following methods:
- Local directory link submissions
- Social network marketing
- DMOZ and human reviewed, Open Directory listings
- Article submissions to top article sites, written with original, keyword rich copy
- Press release submissions adhering to industry standard guidelines
- Social bookmark linking
- Forum and blog postings under relevant categories
- Web 2.0 and Wiki site submissions
Contact us to set up a consultation for a review of your website, current search engine rankings, and competitive keyword analysis.Schedule A Consultation »
" Getting our site ranked in the first few pages of Google has always been a challenge, but NTR Imagescapes put together a plan that actually worked. And best of all, it didn't cost an arm and a leg. "
- Scott Milton